~~~Im_Perfections...

Friday, December 29, 2006

Im very damn fedup with Rafi...

Time: 1140pm
Date: 13 January 2007



Erhm...Today at work everything was fine...SyukurAlhamdullillah...My sales was lot improvement and thanx to the help of Ju...I hope, as days goes by, my sales target will improve(Amin)...
Btw...This Rafi thing is making me sickening as time pass by...From morning I SMSed him, no reply and called his h/p was off...Then my break time, also no reply from him, also I msg him and not just that I called him, two times no answer, then Dev, 3 times also no answer than at last my mum, also no answer...Now, I SMS him direct, straight forward and it was like my frens all supported me...Thanx to my bro-Redwan who gave me the idea...
This was how I SMSed him-
"Hey Rafi...What has happen???Even I, myself also have no idea... =(
Can u call me at least please...If later, then at least reply my msg...And is it am I being pathetic to u..???If yes, just tell me...And I will let it leave as a history...Mera vaada hai yeh..I don't like being and remember a person which are not interest in me...Tell the truth!!!"
I really hope, really really hope, for once he is going to reveal me his truthness...Im damn feed-up, I regreted...I felt like, this was a part of history...All memorable ones are changing to history...I cant believe it...Why, why have I to cry for stupid reason like U-Rafi...???Why, why am I thinking of u here and then...Why why...WHy!!!I promise...If u never msg me again...I promise that u never exist in my Life...U r just a crap which I pass through in my Journey of Life...Im gonna proof to u...What type of girl, a woman, a person am I...Dont be too late and regreted...I promise u...I promise...And this I promise...It's gonna be a shock thing and more suprisingly in ur Life...DOnt tell and say that Im the one who are what but remember, u ask for it...Im fine with it...My Life...My Journey doesn't end and stops with u...Life has to move on not like a car...But it's like a petrol which drives the car...Make the car moves eventhough there is a steer in it...What can it do if there is no petrol...Am I right...Well...All is up to individual's opinion...And option...But, that's the truth anyway...I promise...If, there's a will...There's a way...And I promise not to fall for you and your everything...U r gonna be like a dust which will appear and gone like that...Even though it makes us sickening...There's a medicine and cleaning it up will get clear and good...That's what I mean...I really had enough of you...Im not even grateful but regreted, regreted in My Life of meeting a person like u...Whatever happens in the future...I hope if we are destiny to 'meet' each other again...I promise u that I will never be serious and turn back like how I already gave u this chance...I promise...I swear...I will never regret coz, right now, I already feel regreted in My Life...U r the regreted and rejected in MY Life...U know how to make me that...I think if I weren't have met u, something is different now...Maybe, u wanna go for a girl which is very pretty, with heights, a fresh complexion...Hahahahaha...To me, u r just a guy who are no much different from others but ur personality is the thing which are different from what I thought...I just can't imagine it that I was destinied to know u..I mean, fated...But it's fate, what to do...Think carefully and see whether that guy is good or not for you...After this, I think, it's not...Not at all...Because, promise different and saying different...All different...Better don't go on with him...Later what u think different and happens the other way round...I really regreted in My Life...Im very sad...Honestly,Sincerely,And no trust for a guy like u anymore...I promise...That whatever, I typed, it's the truth and honest, sincere and from heart...This is what I feel, what I think and what I benefit after doing and having feelings , pain of u...I have not much to say...But I will never trust a guy like u...Not in My Life...Forever...
Mera Vaada hai yeh...
Take Care...
Peace...
SaLaam...
Rabia



...About ME...
Name: Rabia(Rhya) Khan
School: Waiting to go to Poly...
Age: 18+ (02/10/2007)
Birthday: Y u so Inquistiver...Unless if there's a birthday present then ok... =) Hehehe
Most log in site: Friendster - Quite Cool !!!
..... *_Rhya__:_I'm a normal person...
Just like other people who borns here in this beautiful world...
Well...Right now...I just typing this...Here, in SIngapore its night... Date:03/10/2006...tIME:11:47pm My birthday was just yesterday....JUst turned Seventeen...Yea...Really hope my Needs,Wishes,Hopes,Dreams and Positively will come true
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting *****Hobbies: Listening , watching to any relating to Bollywood...Reading magazines of Bollywood...Dancing...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting *****And there are some more too...Coming soon... *****Fav place in SIngapore: The place where got to do with 'moods'...Guess....???....Hahahahahahhaha...Clue...Sentimental...But must be peaceful at least... *****What's the meaning of Life: Don't ever give up easily because you'll never know how LUCKY you are...So keep trying and improving...All the Best... *****Fav books:Must be ehm...Love stories...I guess.....Oh naa...Not sure...Sometimes...Ghost ones....Ouuuuhhhhhh....Scary..... */*/*/*/*/*Well...I can may be... Your LOVE once...S?
Or maybe your Philosopher...-*-*-*-*-* ----- Well...This is ***Journey of Life***...Don't do or accept things as granted... Treasure it...U'll never know how Lucky u r... Time is Precious... Be save then sorry... K la till here... Leave any of ur comments if u would like to...Thanks and appreciate alot....



IN CBOX - www.cbox.ws -->


:)

LOVE my Loved Once,World PEace AND SMILE AT THE STRANGER when u Become a STAR..... :D

****MY MY MY MY MY WISHLIST*****

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting # To achieve my Goals, Dreams,Hopes,Needs,Wants...Meet Shah Rukh Khan,Hrithik Roshan and Amisha Patel...
# To act with them in the Future...And also other actors/actresses...Shahid Kapoor, Jay Sean, TOm Welling...Jackie Chan...Stephen Chow....
# On wish list number 2...Well....???
# wish four
# I WISH for all positives, goods wishes to come true in the world... World PEACE...T.C...SALAAM>...NAMASTE...
:D DreamZzzss.....
10/03/06
10/04/06
10/05/06
10/07/06
10/08/06
10/09/06
10/11/06
10/12/06
10/20/06
10/26/06
10/30/06
11/04/06
11/08/06
11/17/06
12/14/06
12/24/06
12/26/06
12/29/06
01/16/07
01/18/07
01/20/07
01/29/07
02/06/07
02/19/07
02/27/07
03/14/07
04/12/07
04/13/07
04/15/07
04/19/07
05/04/07
05/06/07
05/07/07
05/11/07
05/12/07
05/16/07
05/21/07
06/08/07
06/15/07
06/20/07
06/21/07
06/24/07
06/25/07
06/27/07
06/30/07
07/08/07
07/21/07
08/13/07
08/14/07
08/21/07
08/23/07
08/26/07
09/03/07
09/05/07
09/18/07
09/20/07
09/21/07
09/24/07
09/25/07
09/26/07
09/27/07
09/28/07
09/29/07
10/02/07
10/04/07
10/05/07
10/08/07
10/09/07
10/12/07
11/13/07



My BlogsPhere
Dee-Wan
barney
Alicia
Latiff_MSN
BollywoodLuver
Macho-Julian
Zhong Yi
Kristine
Marziya
Ika_cousion
Aisha
Msn dude
Hashim
RidZuan
Shayne
Meiqian
Minmin
Joyce
link



~~~Anyhing to SHare~~~
Magician code here... cbox
tagboard
myflashbox
-----For Bollywood LUvers out there... Here are some sites where you can get from pictures to music download for free... From oldies,classics,to bhangras,Hindis and Dance/Pop
Pictures from the actors/actresses to wallpapers& screensavers
-----For the STARS of Bollywood Fanclub... Shah Rukh Khan fanclub
Hrithik Roshan fanclub
Priety Zinta Fan Club
Kajol-Mania
Amisha Patel Fan CLub







<->>Feels to be in the Blue Skies*...Thanx to ALLAH to have knowing u...*** " Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com